December 2017 Status Update
Legends of Eifalia Book 1 Progress
- 26 Chapters Total. Plot-edit Draft Nearing Completion. Structure Draft to start in January 2018
- Rough Draft Word Count: 54,337
- First Draft Word Count: 59,210
Middle-Grade Novel Progress
- Rough Draft complete. 14 Chapters compete. Editing in 2018. [Total words and chapters not final]
- Current Total Word Count: 19,920
Short Story Progress
- 4 works in progress, totaling over 16,000 words
- Hope to send works out in January 2018
It’s December 2017.
Legends of Eifalia is for the most part done. I’m working on getting the plot finalized, and once I do, I’ll finally start editing in 2018 alongside my other project, which I’ll comment on sometime soon. I guess this kind of turned into another rough draft, but I have a more concrete direction of where I want to go with it this time around. Everything is still in its planning phase, but it’s all coming together, and I can’t wait to show it to you.
That said, a 2018 release is becoming unlikely and I’ll have a more concrete release announcement when I can. Everything is tentative and I won’t try to misjudge dates, but everything is rolling along and I’ll continue to provide status updates on all of my projects.
As for short stories, I’m going to start sending them out next year. I know I’m close, and you guys will be the first to hear it, so keep checking my site and my social media accounts and stay tuned for further announcements.
Not much to add so it’s a short one this time. Still working along. I hope to have a goals list for 2018, which I’ll talk about in January, so here’s to the future.
That’s all for today. Take care, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and remember, the inn is always open.